CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-22T22:00:48+00:002015 Mazda CX-9 CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-22T22:00:48+00:00
- *Traction control light on upon arrival. Scanned and found code C1278: Steering wheel angle sensor signal, C1307: Steering wheel angle sensor is defective. Steering angle sensor is apart of air black clock spring located behind steering wheel. -Recommend replacing air bag block spring/steering angle sensor. Requires relearning steering angle sensor once replaced. -AIR BAG CLOCK SPRING WITH STEERING ANGLE SENSOR – REMOVED & REPLACED. RELEARNED STEERING ANGLE SENSOR.
- RESECURE GRAVEL SHIELD THAT IS IN BACK OF VEHICLE
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (8MM) Rear (5MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- CHECK AND ADJUSTED TIRE PRESSURE AS PER DOOR PLACARD.
- -CABIN AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
- -AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
JEFF F. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/21/2023