CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-14T23:00:02+00:002004 Volvo S60 CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-14T23:00:02+00:00
- *Found driver side fog light burnt out as well as tag lights *Also found socket for tag lights broken so bulb will not stay in housing. Bulbs were moving around in housing due to broken sockets. *Need to replace known burnt out bulbs then reinspect. *Headlight wipers not aligned possible cause of warning on the dash -Customer declined repairs at this time
- BRAKE FLUID NOT LOW. FRONT PADS ARE AT 3MM AND REAR PADS AT 3MM. RECOMMEND REPLACING FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS, FRONT BRAKE ROTORS ARE NOT WITHING SPEC TO MACHINE. RECOMMEND REPLACING REAR BRAKE PADS AND MACHINING REAR BRAKE ROTORS, REAR BRAKE ROTORS ARE WITHIN SPEC TO MACHINE.
- FOUND HEADLIGHTS POINTING IN CORRECT DIRECTION.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( MM) Rear ( MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
ANGELA L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2023