CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-04T23:02:57+00:002004 Lincoln Navigator CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-04T23:02:57+00:00
- DRAINED TRANSMISSION FLUID. REMOVED & REPLACED TRANSMISSION PAN GASKET & FILTER. REFILLED TRANSMISSION FLUID TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (TRANSMISSION FLUID)
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (10MM) Rear (8MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- -AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
CARLOS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/3/2022