CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-21T22:02:17+00:002017 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-21T22:02:17+00:00
- CUSTOMER STATES AC ONLY BLOWS WARM AIR. ON HOT DAYS, AIR IS HOT COMING OUT OF THE VENT. ON COOLER DAYS, AIR IS NOT COLD COMING OUT OF VENTS. INSPECTED AND ADVISE. PERFORM AC SERVICE IF NECESSARY
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (9MM) Rear (8MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- EVACUATED, PULLED VACUUM & MONITORED SYSTEM TO CHECK FOR POSSIBLE LEAKS. RECHARGED AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM PER FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
ATHA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2022