CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-07T22:03:33+00:002017 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-07T22:03:33+00:00
- -Remove rear brake rotors, machine, reinstall. Replace rear brake pad linings. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- -Remove front brake rotors, machine, reinstall front brake rotors. Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- -WINDSHIELD WASHER PUMP & GROMMET – Removed & Replaced
- -OIL PRESSURE SENDER – Removed & Replaced – In-Line4
- -INTERCOOLER HOSE – Removed & Replaced – FROM AIR FILTER HOUSING TO TURBO INLET
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( MM) Rear ( MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
TERESA B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2022