CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-03T22:01:28+00:002006 Toyota Camry CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-03T22:01:28+00:00
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (10MM) Rear (2.5MM shoe)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- REMOVED WHEELS. REMOVED BRAKE DRUMS. CLEANED INSIDE OF BRAKE DRUM, SHOES, WHEEL CYLINDERS & BRAKE PARTS. ADJUSTED SHOES TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS. REINSTALLED BRAKE DRUM. REINSTALLED WHEELS.
- -CABIN AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
PAUL A. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2021