CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-24T22:59:41+00:002013 Dodge Durango CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-24T22:59:41+00:00
- Verified customer concern. Leak is under intake manifold. Advised customer need to remove intake manifold for further inspection. -Removed intake. Found upper intake with household wood screw upon removing plastic intake broke. When removed can see whom ever reinstalled last time had trouble and looks like missed screw holes. Found fuel line disconnected due to broken clip, clips is only service with new fuel line. –Needs fuel line, upper intake, seal kit and recommend spark plug replacement, spark plugs require intake manifold to be replaced so customer will save money by replacing them now while intake manifold is off for fuel line repair. -FUEL HOSE – REMOVED & REPLACED -UPPER INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH GASKETS – REMOVED & REPLACED -SPARK PLUGS – REMOVED & REPLACED -THROTTLE BODY GASKET – REMOVED & REPLACED -ONCE STARTED VEHICLE HAS A CODE FOR P0441, WILL NEED DIAGNOSTICS.
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- Hooked up BG Brake fluid machine to brake fluid reservoir. Performed brake fluid exchange using BG DOT 4 brake fluid. Verified condition of brake fluid once service is performed. Verified braking system has no air in system.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- DRAINED SYSTEM COMPLETELY OF POWER STEERING FLUID. REFILLED ENTIRE SYSTEM WITH NEW POWER STEERING FLUID. VERIFIED SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY.
ROBERT H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2022