CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-29T23:04:42+00:002011 Lexus RX 450h CRM Mitchell1 2023-11-29T23:04:42+00:00
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- CHECK AND ADJUSTED TIRE PRESSURE AS PER DOOR PLACARD.
- CUSTOMER PULLED OVER AND CAN SEE OIL DRIPPING FROM VEHICLE. CUSTOMER HAD VEHICLE TOWED IT. CHECK AND ADVISE. -Oil leak. Added 3qts to get to safe level. Started and pours out. Severe oil leak. Rear and underside covered in engine oil. Found oil cooler hose with hole in it. Lexus has a revised oil cooler hose setup now that is all metal and no longer uses rubber hoses. Need to replace with revised oil cooler hose assembly with new gaskets, and perform oil change. Motor sounds ok while on service rack. After replacement, will road test for abnormal noise in motor. -ENGINE OIL COOLER HOSE WITH GASKETS REVISED HOSE ASSEMBLY – REMOVED & REPLACED -AFTER REPLACEMENT, ROAD TESTED VEHICLE. NO AUDIBLE ENGINE NOISE AT THIS TIME.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (6MM) Rear (5MM)
GLORIA G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/28/2023