- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (6MM) Rear (6MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- PERFORMED TIRE ROTATION & AIRED TIRES UP TO PROPER AIR SPECIFICATION
- DISCONNECTED & REMOVED BATTERY. RINSED CORROSION OFF WIRING TERMINALS. WIRE BRUSHED WIRING TERMINALS UNTIL CLEAN OF CORROSION. INSTALLED NEW BATTERY. RECONNECTED TERMINALS TO BATTERY.
KANDIS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2022