- Passenger mirror clicks. Gears starting to strip internally. Verified customers concern while vehicle was at the shop. When extended warranty came to look at vehicle, mirror was not making noise. Extended warranty denied replacement at this time.
- Could not verify air bags lamp. Possible customer putting weight into seat and it turning passenger air bag off. Scanned and there are no air bag fault codes at this time.
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- VERIFIED FILTERS ARE NOT CLOGGED. VERIFIED SEAT HOLES ARE NOT CLOGGED. FOUND FAN GETTING EXCESSIVELY HOT. TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 16-0080 FOR THIS ISSUE, LACK OF COOLING PERFORMANCE FROM THE FRONT SEAT BACKREST. BULLETIN RECOMMENDS REPLACING FRONT BACKREST SEAT FANS AND THEN PROGRAMMING SEAT FANS -REPLACED BOTH FRONT SEAT FANS IN FRONT BACKREST OF SEATS. ONCE REPLACED PROGRAMMED SEAT FANS.
- Has fault code for temperature sensor P182D. Sensor was reading 32 degrees to PCM. Checked resistance of temp sensor found at 76.1 and should be reading 210 degrees. Sensor is not reading correctly. PCM should read 210. -TRANSFER CASE FLUID TEMPERATURE SENSOR – Removed & Replaced -TRANSFER CASE FLUID – Drain & Refill – w/Drain Plug,w/Cooler -When draining transfer case, found 2 pieces of metal, look like snap ring has come out and stuck to drain plug.
- –Recommend replacing side cover (plastic and gasket), cleanings and reinspecting at a later time. If case halves are leaking at later date, recommend replacement of transmission with new unit -VALVE BODY COVER & GASKET – Removed & Replaced -Topped off transmission fluid
BREANNE M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2021