- FOUND VEHICLE NOT REACHING OPERATING TEMPERATURE. RECOMMEND OEM THERMOSTAT. VEHICLE HAS AFTERMARKET INJECTORS. NEEDS STOCK INJECTORS. VEHICLE HAS AFTERMARKET LARGE PULLEY FOR SUPERCHARGER, NEEDS STOCK SIZE PULLEY FOR SUPERCHARGER. VEHICLE ALSO NEED STOCK SOFTWARE IN PCM. -THERMOSTAT – REMOVED & REPLACED, CUSTOMER PROVIDED THERMOSTAT -FUEL INJECTORS – REMOVED & REPLACED -SUPER CHARGER PULLEY – REMOVED & REPLACED WITH CUSTOMER PROVIDED PULLEY.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (10-11MM) Rear (7-8MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- CHECK AND ADJUSTED TIRE PRESSURE AS PER DOOR PLACARD.
- Performed software update
- gm software subscription
- PERFORMED VISUAL INSPECTION, PERFORMED OIS SMOG CHECK INSPECTION
- SMOG CHECK CERTIFICATE – PASSED TEST
ELLIAS P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2023