- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( MM) Rear ( MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- CHECK AND ADJUSTED TIRE PRESSURE AS PER DOOR PLACARD.
- CHECK FOR BRAKE PULSATION
- -Removed front brake rotors, machined, reinstalled front brake rotors. Removed & replaced front brake pads. Cleaned and lubricated brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
- DRAINED TRANSMISSION FLUID, ADDED NEW FLUID AND RAN VEHICLE TO OPERATING TEMPERATURE. DRAINED TRANSMISSION FLUID AGAIN AND REFILLED FLUID TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS. TEST DROVE VEHICLE. VERIFIED FLUID LEVEL.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (TRANSMISSION FLUID)
DIRK N. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2023