- DASH SAYS BRAKE POWER LOW, ABS ERROR, AND PRE-COLLISION SYSTEM ERROR. -Verified complaint, brakes felt soft when pulling it into bay for inspection.. Scanned and found multiple codes in multiple modules. Started with clearing codes and resetting modules. Performed relearn of modules.Performed road test 4 miles good with 2 ABS events. Operating to factory specs now. Performed post scan, codes for "Coolant Pump B" are in permanent codes, may need inverter coolant pump, may just take time for vehicle to verify pump is working as it should since reset. After reset and relearn, vehicle is running and driving as it should, no lights on dash and brakes are operating as they should.
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
MICHAEL F. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/13/2022