- FOUND BATTERY TESTED BAD. RECOMMEND REPLACING BATTERY. BATTERY IS UNDER WARRANTY BUT WE SWITCHED MANUFACTURERS. CUSTOMER PAYS THE DIFFERENCE IN BATTERY COST. BATTERY IS A 30 MONTH WARRANTY BATTERY.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (7MM) Rear (5MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- -CABIN AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
- -AIR FILTER – REMOVED & REPLACED
- DRAINED TRANSMISSION FLUID, ADDED NEW FLUID AND RAN VEHICLE TO OPERATING TEMPERATURE. DRAINED TRANSMISSION FLUID AGAIN AND REFILLED FLUID TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS. TEST DROVE VEHICLE. VERIFIED FLUID LEVEL.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (TRANSMISSION FLUID)
KRISTIN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2021