- CHECKED TAIL LIGHTS SEVERAL TIMES. ALL LIGHTS ARE WORKING WHILE VEHICLE IS AT THE SHOP.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (NEW) Rear (5MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (TRANSMISSION FLUID)
- -TRANSMISSION OIL PAN FILTER – Removed & Replaced – 6 Spd Trans,RWD w/Skid Plate – [Includes: Confirm Fluid temperature for level check. Includes: R&I Transmission Support.]
- -Remove front brake rotors, machine, reinstall front brake rotors. Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Road test vehicle.
SUSAN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2022