- -Found Front Brakes at 2mm. minimum thickness is 32.0mm. LF 33.2mm RF 33.7mm. Rotors will be at or below Minimum thickness after machined. Recommend new rotors & brake pads -FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS – Removed & Replaced – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- PERFORMED FRONT WHEEL ALIGNMENT. ADJUST TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS. TEST DROVE VEHICLE TO VERIFY ALIGNMENT.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (NEW) Rear (5-6MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- Hooked up BG Brake fluid machine to brake fluid reservoir. Performed brake fluid exchange using BG DOT 4 brake fluid. Verified condition of brake fluid once service is performed. Verified braking system has no air in system.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
DIANNE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2022