- SPEC PER VOLKSWAGEN IS .5 QUART EVERY 600 MILES. ADVISED CUSTOMER TO MONITOR MILEAGE AND HOW MUCH OIL THEY ARE HAVING TO ADD.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL (OIL AND FILTER)
- Lubricated and checked chassis. Changed oil and oil filter. Checked air filter and breather filter. Checked all fluid levels and tire pressures. Performed basic safety inspection. Road tested vehicle.
- Inspected front brakes pads & rotors as well as rear brake pads and rotors or shoes and drums for brake condition & measurements. Inspected entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front (7MM) Rear (4.5MM)
- FULL DIGITAL INSPECTION
- FLOOR MAT & SEAT COVER IN CUSTOMER VEHICLE
- INSPECT & CLEAN ANY GREASE MARKS AND FINGER PRINTS FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CUSTOMERS VEHICLE WHEN DONE WITH REPAIRS
- RESET SERVICE LIGHT IF PERFORMING OIL CHANGE
- WHEEL LOCK KEY LOCATION_________________________________
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID – Drained & Refilled – S,SE,SEL – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.] -TRANSMISSION FLUID WAS VERY DARK AND DIRTY. PERFORMED DRAIN AND FILL 2 TIMES.
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- PERFORMED FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE WITH 3 PART BG ENGINE DECARBON KIT. CLEANED THROTTLE BODY & MASS AIR FLOW METER. PERFORMED THROTTLE RELEARN, IF APPLICABLE.
- PERFORMED TIRE ROTATION & AIRED TIRES UP TO PROPER AIR SPECIFICATION
ELIZABETH R. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/19/2022